A straightforward yet accurate handheld tool for characterizing light sources of all kinds.
Simply plug the WaveGo into a smartphone, download the easy-to-use app, take a measurement and log your results.
In the box:
- OTG cable
- Carry Case
- Link to the WaveGo Android App
- 3 Year Warranty
- 30 days no hassle returns
- Absolute Irradiance Spectrum
- CIE 1931 coordinates and visual
- CRI (Ra, R1-15)
- TM30 Rf and Rg
- MacAdam Ellipses (IEC_SDCM)
- Melanopic Lux
Snap, Save, Share
- See results in real-time
- Snap or record multiple measurements
- Add notes, customise file names, time/date stamps
- Save to phone
- Email raw data
- Email PDF report
- Load and view data on any phone with the WaveGo app
|Wavelength Range||350-800 nm|
|Optical Resolution||3 nm FWHM|
|Number of Pixels||1024|
|Illuminance Range||1-1,000,000 lux|
|Reliable Chromaticity||>10 lux|
|x,y Repeatability (2sigma)||0.005 @ 250 lux|
|x,y Accuracy||0.005 @ 250 lux|
|Illuminance Accuracy||±4% @ 250 lux|
|Integration Time||10µs to 10s|
Interested in the WaveGo?
Want to order, or simply have a question about the WaveGo?